WinCrackZ Custom Search :

Loading

Sunday 20 May 2012

SecureStix USB Password Protect 2011 Serial Key

SecureStix USB Password Protect 2011 Serial Key


Finally, Password Protection Software THAT IS easy to use.

With my knowledge of the IT industry and ability to write software, I enrolled some other awesome programmers and designers to help me come up with the perfect password protection program for my USB Flash Drive.
It had to be simple to use, easy to run, and had to allow me to type in a "hint" for my password that only I would know, to help me remember what password I had used to lock the files in the first place!
It also had to run on Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista, as I carry my USB Flash Drive everywhere when traveling and regularly use Internet cafe's, Hotel computers, Customers computers and my Work and Home computers.
I also wanted to have the option of locking the folders on the computers i'm using, in the event that I wanted to leave something there to come back to another time.


===============================================================================================

DOWNLOAD SERIAL KEY : Mirror-1 | Mirror-2


===============================================================================================

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see this beneficial article content.
    The deletion of info normally causes a user to a a feeling of discontent.
    A variety of recover file software programs happen to be designed a by the professionals, making sure that an end user can easily simply recover the lost or damaged details.
    In case of data loss issue, a user should've a knowledge of ideal data files retrieval tool.
    recover deleted emails from outlook

    ReplyDelete